Signet provides condition monitoring to support predictive maintenance by identifying potential equipment faults prior to machine failure.
Knowing the health of your machinery saves money in several ways:
- Planned maintenance, rather than outages ensure maximum availability and production.
- Repair-before-crash maintenance reduces repair costs and outage time.
- Condition-based maintenance can extend service life of components (repair based on condition rather than time).
Using an analyzer and years of experience, our technicians can provide on-going periodic customized condition monitoring services:
- Process variables
- Compressor performance
- Package inspection
- Leak detection ultrasonics
- Slow speed engine balancing
- Oil sample acquisitions and program management
- Integration with preventative maintenance